Friday, September 21, 2007

WOULD BE YOU CHOICE....COLOMBIA OR BRAZIL?

The wonder of some places are progressing with the time, but in this special case, we are going to talk about Colombia and Brazil, two countries that have similar natural richness for their nearness to the Equator line. Both countries have glittering sites, but if you have to choice one... what would be your decision?, well, I am going to help you about that.

First of all, if you want a place with different cultures, kind people, cheaper stetic surgery, delicious traditional food and the best coffee of the world, I have to said you that the place for you is Colombia, although, if you want wonderful dancers, enjoyable carnivals, fun nightlife and beatiful "garotas", your place is Brazil.

On the other hand, if you want to see nature richness, it is important for you to know that the fauna and flora in Colombia and Brazil are very similar, and one of the most special reasons for this, is that these countries chare the inspiring nature of the Amazone, so, I am sure, I can not advice you in this case!

Well, I hope that this information had been important for you, but... if I would have to decide a travel to one of these places, the gorgeus of my country is unique, really, I would choice my Colombia!

No comments: